2018 NARI of MN Committees
To be the primary remodeling resource for professionals and consumers by elevating the professionalism of the remodeling industry through expanding Knowledge, building relationships and recognition of industry excellence.
· Ensuring maximum value for members
· Marketing meaning of NARI to consumer, and value to members
Program and Education
· Creating relevant, timely, pertinent training for members
· Creating and producing a successful, fun bowling outing
· Creating and producing a successful, fun golf tournament
· Implementing a top-notch CotY competition and celebration
· Identifying and engaging potential sponsors for top ROI
· Engaging dedicated members for leadership in their association
· Prioritizing legislative and educational needs
The NARI Board of Directors has established the following committees to assist in meeting NARI of MN's goals and objectives:
Executive - Chair, Jennifer McAlpin, McAlpin Marketing, President
Programs and Education - Chair, Jason Myrlie, CKBR, J Carsten Remodeling
Membership - Chair, Doug Edstrom, Pella Windows and Doors
Marketing and Communication - Chair, Kelly Davert, Mingle
Nominating - Chair, Guy Selinske, American Glass and Mirror
Legislative - Chair, Jason Myrlie, CKBR, J Carsten Remodeling
NARI Cares - Chair, Ed Roskowinski, Vujovich Design Build, Inc.
Please fill out the online application form if you are interested in volunteering for a committee. For a complete list of committee members and their contact information, please visit the individual committee pages.