Marketing and Communication Commitee
- The Marketing Committee is committed to developing and implementing marketing initiatives and activities to increase awareness of the association and attract new members.
- The Marketing Committee is committed to providing compelling and innovative promotional and marketing materials in order to educate homeowners about NARI of MN.
The Board of Directors of NARI of MN has delegated the implementation and administration of the Marketing Plan to the Marketing Committee. The Committee will be responsible for developing strategies to achieve objectives identified by the Board. Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement strategic programs to advertise/market NARI of MN.
- Provide membership materials to prospective members.
- Provide support to other NARI of MN Committees
The Marketing Committee will hold monthly meetings as determined each year by consensus of the committee members.
- Kelly Davert, Chair, Mingle
- Liz Grant, Elizabeth Grant Design
- Jackie Goranson, Water Doctors Water Treatment
- Brad Huber
- Amy Koliner, MSP Magazine
- Lorraine Rosecrans, Midwest Home
- Meagan Trantow, Novare Renovation & Design
- Dan Baumann, Chief Experts
NARI-MN's newsletter comes out three times per year. A perfect opportunity to share with other members, an ad in the newsletter gets you front and center with the best remodelers in Minnesota.
Sponsorship opportunities available - for more details contact the office:
The Coty Awards
- Diamond sponsor - the greatest exposure of any of our sponsorships
- Platinum sponsor, Emcee Sponsor, Gold Award Sponsor, Silver Award Sponsor
- Binder Sponsor, Event Production Sponsor, Hors d’oeuvres Sponsor
- Dessert Sponsor, Specialty Award Sponsor, Program Sponsor
NARI-MN Golf Tournament
*All sponsors will participate in a non-branded raffle prize valued at $100 or more OR the go-in option for $100.
- Eagle sponsor - providing maximum exposure to the over 140 golfers
- Lunch Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor, Driving Range Sponsor
- Putting Green Sponsor, Turn Sponsor, Tee Sponsors
- Contest Hole Sponsor, Fairway Sponsor, Green Sponsor
- Hospitality Table Sponsor
- Monthly Meeting event sponsor, food sponsor, and tabletop
- Firm night host
- Professional Development Seminar Host
Member Advertising in the NARI MN Newsletters
If you are looking for an affordable way to build your business and increase exposure among the NARI membership, advertising in the newsletter is an excellent outlet to utilize. The NARI of MN quarterly newsletter is delivered 3 times a year in color to 360 member companies. If the remodeling industry is your target, the newsletter is your vehicle.
The following are the current ad rates in color printing. Pricing is for camera ready art-work only:
Full Page Ad
(7.75 x 8.25)
Half Page Ad
(7.75 x 4)
1/4 Page Ad
(3.75 x 4)
Business Card Size
(3.5 x 2)
Please contact the office, 612-332-6274 if you are interested in volunteering for the Marketing and Communication Committee.