NARI Cares Committee
- NARI Cares is committed to assisting Minnesota homeowners and organizations in need by performing affordable repairs or remodeling projects that will help improve the lives of those less fortunate.
- Seek out and identify potential NARI Cares projects and identify the need.
- Seek out and identify NARI Minnesota member companies for participation in NARI Cares projects.
- Facilitate the selection of a Project Contractor for each NARI Cares project and assist them with soliciting labor, material and monetary donations.
- Assist NARI Cares Project Contractors with the organization and execution of NARI Cares projects.
- Promote the good work NARI Minnesota members are doing in an effort to increase NARI Care’s overall impact on our community.
Committee Meetings:The NARI Cares Committee holds monthly strategy meetings as determined each year by consensus of the committee chair and members.
- Ed Roskowinski, CR, Chair, Vujovich Design Build, Inc.
- Jean Eaton, Granicrete Minnesota
- Lauren Altschuler, Mpls-St. Paul Magazine
- James Madsen, James Barton Design Build, Inc.
- Anna Struss, Elevations
- Kevin Kalal, Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLP
Please contact the committee chair if you are interested in volunteering for the NARI Cares Committee.