NARI Cares Committee
- NARI Cares is committed to assisting Minnesota homeowners and organizations in need by performing affordable repairs or remodeling projects that will help improve the lives of those less fortunate.
- Seek out and identify potential NARI Cares projects and identify the need.
- Seek out and identify NARI Minnesota member companies for participation in NARI Cares projects.
- Facilitate the selection of a Project Contractor for each NARI Cares project and assist them with soliciting labor, material and monetary donations.
- Assist NARI Cares Project Contractors with the organization and execution of NARI Cares projects.
- Promote the good work NARI Minnesota members are doing in an effort to increase NARI Care’s overall impact on our community.
Committee Meetings:The NARI Cares Committee holds monthly strategy meetings as determined each year by consensus of the committee chair and members.
- Ed Roskowinski, CR, Chair, Vujovich Design Build, Inc.
- Jean Eaton, Granicrete Minnesota
- Anna Struss, Elevations
- Kevin Kalal, Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLP
- Victoria Johnson, Steven Cabinets
Please contact the committee chair if you are interested in volunteering for the NARI Cares Committee.
NARI Cares Recent Projects:
NARI Cares at the Golden Valley Humane Society
The dog runs at the Humane Society needed attention. In less than one day the NARI Family went out and replaced the dog runs with small stones that are easily cleaned and maintained, and comfortable for the dogs pads.
NARI Cares Day
In conjunction with member Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity, the NARI Family worked on a house in Blaine that is being constructed for a family of five. The project received notice from local media.