2016 Marketing and Communication Committee
- The Marketing Committee is committed to developing and implementing marketing initiatives and activities to increase awareness of the association and attract new members.
- The Marketing Committee is committed to providing compelling and innovative promotional and marketing materials in order to educate homeowners about NARI of MN.
Functions:The Board of Directors of NARI of MN has delegated the implementation and administration of the Marketing Plan to the Marketing Committee. The Committee will be responsible for developing strategies to achieve objectives identified by the Board. Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement strategic programs to advertise/market NARI of MN.
- Provide membership materials to prospective members.
- Provide support to other NARI of MN Committees
Committee Meetings:The Marketing Committee will hold monthly meetings as determined each year by consensus of the committee members.
- Karen Filloon, Chair, Southview Design
- Lisa Stoll, Sparrow and Stoll
- Ed Roskowinski, CR, President, Vujovich Design Build
- Rick Lyrek, Closets for Life
- Lynn Dale, Minnesota Tile & Stone
- Tom Sweeney, Content Craftsmen
Please contact the committee chair if you are interested in volunteering for the Marketing and Communication Committee.