2018 Marketing and Communication Committee
- The Marketing Committee is committed to developing and implementing marketing initiatives and activities to increase awareness of the association and attract new members.
- The Marketing Committee is committed to providing compelling and innovative promotional and marketing materials in order to educate homeowners about NARI of MN.
The Board of Directors of NARI of MN has delegated the implementation and administration of the Marketing Plan to the Marketing Committee. The Committee will be responsible for developing strategies to achieve objectives identified by the Board. Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement strategic programs to advertise/market NARI of MN.
- Provide membership materials to prospective members.
- Provide support to other NARI of MN Committees
The Marketing Committee will hold monthly meetings as determined each year by consensus of the committee members.
- Kelly Davert, Chair, Mingle
- Liz Grant, Elizabeth Grant Design
- Jackie Goranson, Water Doctors Water Treatment
- Brad Huber, FBC
- Amy Koliner, MSP Magazine
- Lorraine Rosecrans, Midwest Home
- Meagan Trantow, Novare Renovation & Design
Please contact the office, 612-332-6274 if you are interested in volunteering for the Marketing and Communication Committee.