NARI of Minnesota
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is a nonprofit trade association committed to:
- Promoting the interests of its members within the remodeling industry, and
- Ensuring customers have the best possible remodeling experience.
NARI of Minnesota (NARI MN) is the second-largest and one of the most progressive of 58 chapters in the United States. We offer our members the advantage of affiliation with a proven remodeling authority, and we provide homeowners the convenience of knowing where to begin their search for an appropriate remodeling partner. Consumers recognize NARI members as industry leaders in their commitment to professionalism, quality and ethics. Homeowners who see the NARI logo on a member’s literature, cards, vehicles or ads will identify that member as a professional, proactive, and service-oriented company worthy of their business.
Homeowners can rely on NARI MN members to be industry leaders in their commitment to professionalism, quality and ethics.
- NARI was founded in March 1983 as the result of a merger between the National Remodelers Association (NRA) and the National Home Improvement Council (NHIC).
- We are the largest network of remodeling professionals in the United States with over 7,000 professional members nationwide. We are the only national association and industry spokesgroup dedicated solely to the remodeling industry.
- NARI provides members with access to the latest industry information via trade publications, educational programs, regular meetings, and conventions and expositions that feature new products, materials and techniques.
- The organization is led by a governing body of 12 board members and several committees and task groups that implement programs for marketing and consumer outreach, education, networking events, roundtables, leadership development, ethics & grievance issues, and membership growth.